Monday 26 January 2015

Just thoughts.

-
-
I did a short blog on bring4th a while back. Probably not that useful, perhaps balancing an area of life that is already quite service to self therefore nothing can be gained.
-
But I don't feel good, so I decided to do a brief blog here.
-
Lightly service to self reality I am glancing into but I have at least been given a way out. This. Wisdom. Service to others.
-
I am very well looked after at home with my mother, there isn't too much closeness or anything. We're both Leo's. Individualistic.
-
Anyway, the thing I wanted to say was Bob Dylan. It seems to me he had to basically be service to self to an extent in order to get his music done. Perhaps he didn't I don't know.
-
Many of the questions I have is how much are things really guided. How much of the new age is in fact true or is a lot of it fallacy. What effect is this blog having on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment