Friday 30 January 2015

Lie detector.

-
-
Something interesting has come up. An opportunity.
-
On a forum I've been convinced through purely intuitive means that someone is lying. If she admits it, and my intuition around the whole site may help me out regardless. If she were to admit it and I was right on the other ones and questions after this. Well, then I have proven something to be true. That a lot of the spiritual ideas and things I have been putting together are true. (That I have no doubt of, but I suppose I am looking for concrete proof when I know people around me are lying. Concrete...here's the evidence. I can just sense that you are an asshole.)
-
I have also been making up a little with the idea of positive spiritual forces by looking at history. He that was mentioned before on my blog... David Starkey, has done a history piece on the Magna Carta. And the coincidences leading to it being positively written are quite large despite the wars etc. Involved. The 'Luther King' model of having to polarise temporarily negatively to achieve a service to others cause is gaining ground. (Based further on my model that raising to a higher level of vibration is one of the things that drops an otherwise positively polarised being into negative polarity. It's like being under a table and if you stand up someone will try and punch you and you need to defend yourself. You may be able to beat them back and stand tall, but you had to take the risk.)
-
J.R.R. Tolkiens Lord of the Rings is another example of this thinking where Gollum crawls on his belly. Gollum didn't resist the evil of the ring whereas Frodo does, even though at first he is simply immune therefore doesn't need to resist (being fifth density). There is also a biblical reference here to Gollum crawling on his belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment