Tuesday 13 January 2015

Mark David Chapman.



This is an interesting 'no go' kind of area. Negative synchronicities.

I first heard that negative synchronicities were possible in something written by a woman called Carissa Conti. There are a few times when I have experienced synchronicity that was questionable.

One of them has been when I was reading the q'uo readings and something came up about 'the Creator is destructive as well as creative.' This was quite a pressurising piece of knowledge. It came up twice, I disagreed with it first time and then it came up a second. It is the single piece of information that I used to be angry at a girl which was later where a lot of my problems centered around.

Another one was when I started Reiki and I started getting synchronicities all of the time around this girl. This drove me mad and put me through hell. In fact, since I have done Reiki my dreams haven't been the same. Anyway, I would walk around the house and get these synchronicities CONSTANTLY. I remember once in the house avoiding doing anything at all, then switching on the TV and seeing her name in relation to something. Later doing it again and seeing an actress with her form, with her name, an actor similar to me on the picture together.

Regardless of if I actually did want to be with this girl. And she was SEX ON LEGS, a cancerian, very sweet. The fact is it wasn't going to help me to be in a state of extreme panic and being assaulted by these synchronicities.

I should mention here that I did dabble in some things that could lightly be considered 'demonic'. Which is probably what caused some of this. I originally briefly did a magick ritual on her to get her interested in me. Which she was, obsessively, for years. I don't feel this girl was negative at all and don't have a frame of reference under which to place these experiences. Looking up 'the dangers of Reiki' on the internet though isn't happy reading. However, some of these sources seem to think everything is demonic. You get some more personal anecdotes though.

Regardless of what the problem is. I see the solution as potentially prayer. meditation, and my own energy work. I have quite naturally been able to see auras independent of the Reiki attunement. I am suspicious of this healing crisis that people in Reiki talk about. I had a suicide attempt when I was young that I think, but am not sure, gives me headaches that negs can use to manipulate my behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment