Saturday 31 January 2015

Negative space.

-
-
I know now what Don faced, whether or not I was Don. I feel like perhaps I wasn't but I'm obviously working with the same intelligence and it seems to me that Don, would have been facing the negative equivalent in psychic terms to the positivity he had experienced.
-
Negative space is where everyone does the same behaviours but there is no love. Like love is some sort of illusion. This sort of reality has been shown up in many of these modern 'artistic' or creative films. Eyes Wide Shut and far worse.
-
A mental institution and those sorts of labels are the very epitome of that sort of thinking. Where a doctor relates to a patient in one way but inwardly feels another, or has a confused sense of truth since mental diseases I feel are often based on karmic things and the investment of those surrounding that benefit from the person labelled as 'mental'.
-
This is obviously an incredibly evil reality. Where the veil threatens to come down and reveal a loveless world. It seem that care work where there has been severe bullying of mental patients reflects this reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment