Wednesday 14 January 2015

Weirdness



Well. Weird karmic rules still abound. Now I have created this blog I am just as compulsively writing on it. And even though it strikes me that I have no readers now. I believe I will have them in the future, and if I don't, well, people at bring4th have this web address. Some of them know I will be on here. So it is technically a service to others. It will grow eventually to quality information I hope, and if no one is reading this well, the service was offered. The fact that it wasn't taken isn't really relevant.

David Wilcock said something about ascension and so that is what I have been thinking about a little bit. Ascension. Wouldn't that be great. It also has jumped into my ideas of densities because I believe the fifth density entity in the Law of One trio was harvestable to sixth. And they can do this whenever they like. It is at their choice. I wonder if a lot of David Wilcocks followers are fifth. And there is some sort of grand clock that is laying the function so that we can all leave this place.

My life mission having been pretty simple then. Talk about the Law of One, stay with that information. Perhaps my time on bring4th was more noble than I believed and was what I am really doing here. While my attempts to be a musician for instance was the thing that was the real distraction.

Perhaps not, perhaps life will continue or there will be some extremely annoying rule like you have to be grounded and happy on earth before you can ascend. Maybe David's stuff will prove to be not that relevant but I strongly, strongly do not believe that to be true. It would be interesting and loving to go into a loving world, be looked after and have constant happiness. But I do not believe that to be the case. From inside I feel myself more like the 'clock' I described and that there will always be something produced from me, this wisdom 'potentiating' that really is a little disjointed from the rules of 'love.' Don't get me wrong it is for the love, and it includes love and has nothing but the peace and happiness of others in mind, through truth. But the social rules, all the variations of 'love' just don't quite match up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment