Sunday 8 February 2015

Astrology and Nessu.

-
-
I need discipline in order to be able to relax at all. I just casually checked astrology a second ago and then realised it lit up my brain. I have to express it. But it is questionable as to whether it is in my best interests or not. To me.
-
I have stayed away from astrology partly because of the 'madness' of high vibration.
-
But, I have something to say. Nessu is a planet that gives us this feeling that things are profoundly unfair. Although it is said when Nessu ends something, it really ends it.
-
It is currently at the very end of Aquarius. Now Aquarius is that fanatical desire to improve society that sometimes like I said is... Fanatical. This planet is the reflection of the fact that area seems very unfair at the moment since even those improving society seem to be getting beaten on. Also it has not seemed to have moved forward.
-
But Nessu is soon to move onto Pisces. That means the feelings of unfairness will move away from societal improvements and protest being unfair and possibly move towards the whole psychic area being unfair. I don't know what this second area is but I imagine that if the David Wilcock stuff comes out and we are aware of our alien based heritage, there may be a feeling in the air of entities abusing power etc. Or imbalances between one person and another where one is more psychic than another. Or a kind of racism against extra terrestrial, or terrestrial extra-terrestrial forces and persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment