Friday 27 February 2015

Learning!

-
-
Every so often, this has happened several times that I remember, I meet someone, or am due to meet someone, or there is some sort of interaction and I receive a kind of 'shock'. One time this happened just after meeting someone, whom it turned out did dislike me like I thought at the time. It just happened today.
-
This is a psychic thing. And it has given me some much needed guidance today. I received this shock in relation to an arrangement that could have happened but didn't. And A) I do effect someone, and B) The thing I was doing instead of going to this arrangement was to go and look at guitars. I had needed a lot of caffeine to go and view the guitar otherwise my 'lifeforce' wouldn't support me.
-
So I effectively stimulated myself with caffeine to go and do something that was not the best thing for me to do. Had I have not had the chocolate, I may not have had the energy to go against what turned out to be my own intuition.
-
This is good. I am FANTASTICALLY learning. It's time to stop indulging in chocolate and things. I am messing with real spiritual advancement and life has moved in such a way that decisions matter. Imagine keeping at this, plus the non masturbating and other spiritual things I am doing for about a year. That will be pretty good!
-
I feel great about this. Firstly the Ra material said if an entity forgives self they 'never repeat the behaviour again' and secondly, the amount of anxiety I will get will be amazing if I am really doing my life path, my spirituality and functioning at that level. And I like, and NEED the anxiety. It's a drug now.

No comments:

Post a Comment