Thursday 12 February 2015

Spiritual information.

-
-
I'm getting more and more angry everyday. I will not give up on my perspective. I feel that every time we are made to go back on something, accept someone elses point of view even though we suspect they may be lying for instance. Every time we lose a piece of ourselves.
-
And there is no use pursuing spiritual information if we are disconnected from the heart. If our own true raw feelings are not represented. I hate people. I hate how they always seem to look at me for what suits them rather than what suits me. I don't want to let go of the anger against people that have put me down, that have treated me badly. I believe that I can eventually get them back... Somehow. I don't believe that I am being looked after.
-
What I want is the end of tyranny. For I know that with the end of tyranny, something will shift.
-
My third eye is disconnected from the rest of my body. I am now stuck in my head due to the efforts of all these people. The kind that would scream in horror if you had a foolproof lie detector and asked them questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment