Sunday 22 February 2015

What's going to happen?

-
-
I hope that some of the people reading this have some understanding of the David Wilcock story, because I don't plan to summarise it.
-
When something does happen what is it going to be? The world seems a little topsy turvy. Conspiracy information is growing more and more mainstream. It is just normal now. No one trusts the government.
-
Rotherham town council have been taken over by the government because of their lack of tendency to investigate child sex allegations. HSBC and tax evasion is in the news. UKIP are on the up. The Eurozone is in the spot light.
-
If there is going to be a moment when we're all taken over and the cabal is offed, it strikes me that this will not 'feel' very good. It will be good for those of us who know what is going on. But having your government replaced by a foreign power will implicitly feel STS, and it is. The English public, are they STO? The Conservatives did get in the last election. The Daily Mail has a large readership.
-
It strikes me as more likely that UKIP would gain ascendancy through planned coincidences, which are in favour of the good. Such as this Rotherham thing. Then people will have an actual grip of what's going on.
-
But you can't force compliance. What if the UK did get to a referendum and didn't vote to leave the Euro? More planned evidence perhaps.
-
So who knows what's going to happen. I certainly don't. I know that the Uranus- Pluto square is in 24 days. The very last one. And the Uranus Pluto square reflects something going on in the world that is also happening in my psyche to do with the fight of good and evil. I think often how positive it is that I am locked in third density at the moment since having to make concessions like I will/ may have to, when for instance someone treats you in a way that you have to act other than perfectly ethically. Anyway, having to make those concessions would put me in trouble on the higher levels. But I can earn service to others polarity while I am in third density and I at least theoretically have time for real service to others work on this planet before it's time to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment