Wednesday 18 March 2015

Guitar transits

-
-
Two separate headings. Guitar and transits.
-
Also, I just want to say that since the non masturbating/ root chakra. Plus all the other things I'm doing life is starting to crowd in a bit. Like there is actually a response from the world. I'm going to get a guitar tomorrow. I'm going for another job interview on Friday, day of the solar eclipse. (Didn't get the last one, said they had more than 80 responses.)
-
And the dating site is giving me cause to actually message people and interact with girls where perhaps I wouldn't've. Some, perhaps all, of these processes are automatic and essentially meaningless, but in some way something is being fed back.
-
I also have a lot of commitment to move out in relation to recent catalyst. I hope to get a guitar because I'm too psychicly 'open' without one. The guitar gives me a little psychic 'personal space'. After that I may even have to stop with moral ideas and go for jobs that are a little amoral in my opinion. Also, I may be doing work experience soon which would pretty much be full time. (Plenty of chance to meet people.)
-
A friend is coming down from London to see me soon (and others). I'm going to a social event with others on Friday. I'm having to do a computer course, re- do one I just completely rushed through. Need the guitar for that as well because in some fundamental way my brain isn't working.
-
So, dealt with the guitar now the transits. Although just one more point on the guitar is that once I get one I'm safe because things can move around inside me in whatever time/ space is relevant, for some reason I can't do that at the moment.
-
Uranus- Pluto. Eh, eh? All getting ready for the fall of 'the cabal' (ha) then Netanyahu gets re-elected.
-
For me this is pretty simple. The energy of a planet can be used for good or ill. It can be blocked or more likely - redirected with the use of free will.
-
What Uranus- Pluto I believe has provided is the feeling of 'fighting against evil forces'. Uranus on the one hand, Pluto on the other. Uranus with it's ideas of freedom and Pluto with it's attempt to draw out what is really there, that being corruption.
-
So the end of any Uranus- Pluto squares means that fighting feel is essentially over. But it does not mean the fight is over. Only that the absolute friction involved in it may not now be so heavy. Uranus is off to greater things.
-
The feel of 'fighting the evil' was of course used by Netanyahu for his own purpose. It is the same energy when used correctly, or in a service to others way, leads to the feeling of fighting that has brought down the cabal. Where Uranus has been more secretive and less 'base.'

No comments:

Post a Comment