Sunday 8 March 2015

The next bit.

-
-
I've had a fall out, with another group of people.
-
Not really a fall out but an agreement on my part to separate, not sure how real it is, if I will keep it up. But on astro.com, I was saying loads of stuff, and then somebody tried/ very much succeeded in blocking things I had to say, and having mine and others posts deleted.
-
This bought it home to me that astro.com is not really on my side, it is an anonymous body with it's own potential agenda. When I go on there I am adding my light to astro.com's agenda in that when people come on the forum looking for help, I'm there talking about astrology so people do not go elsewhere.
-
Then what happens is because someone has a problem with something I am saying. Something I am saying in relation to them, basically bouncing off their energy, the part of them that I reflect, astro.com simply deletes my post. Which they can do at any time to enforce any agenda they want to.
-
Just before I ended my blog on bring4th, a moderator came in and deleted something I said on it. But it was MY BLOG.
-
To me, there is something to do with accountability here. Because people start STO organisations they then have the balance of power. They can then decide to use their own power which is there to stop STS individuals coming in and being nasty to everyone for their own purposes. With this power if anyone says anything they don't want they can then skew accountability.
-
So when I felt people were behaving unjustly to me in that forum, and I say something about it. I said something outrightly angry BUT, I was faced with an absolute wall of simpering, indulgent, reluctance to hear what I was saying.
-
This is the 'structural problem' that dogs our society. People have to be accountable to their actions simple as. Carla Rueckert said on her show something negative about David Wilcock, then I asked her to clarify and she simply very deliberately ignored me and refused. The security services are above any reproach on a recent BBC nasty 'this week' episode with Andrew Neil. Where the issue was are they treating some of these young Muslims in such a way as to trap them so radicalisation is the only option.
-
This also comes into vibration and spiritual vibrations. If our spiritual vibration raises above a certain level then we have these feelings and we want these things to be solved. We need them to because all the talk of 'boundaries' etc. Doesn't hold up when you get down to your real feelings. So essentially, in a way it is a vibrational 'cap', you can't go above the level of accessing your feelings if an individual that has the inclination to snub or ignore what you are saying is up there at that level of vibration.
-
And this is what David Wilcock teaches and experienced. I have learnt so much from this person, he is perhaps one of my ONLY spiritual teachers (although I mention things about Carla Rueckert up there, she has also been a spiritual teacher). Plus friends comments etc. Anyway, he had it in a rather overt way that he lived with an evangelical Christian who one day came down and tried to stamp on all the things he was learning through the LoO and other things.
-
People who have power have agendas. The only way to stop people not being accountable for their actions at EVERY level is that individuals have power. If Carla's followers were not so complete 'yes men' then she would simply not be able to get away with that behaviour. She gets away with it because people are desperate. But if they had money and security in themselves, happiness and meaning, if she said something like that and refused to answer then people in general would just say 'Er... Are you going to answer that then?'
-
Same with politicians and the media. Although I don't know if this apparent lack of 'fight' is something that may not go away. Regardless, the solution seems to be to carve out a place on the internet, or a set of skills, where people simply can't delete your posts or ignore what you are saying. If you have a platform of some sort and an individual voice, you say something, it is on record. Like David Wilcock has now written a book on his case for being Edgar Cayce. If he says something about someone then people know about it. And, if somehow I am able to create my own independence. To move out (so I can't be bought down at the opportune moment by family members that don't understand me) have money, and my own space on the internet that no- one can modify what I am doing, then I will also be able to create my own independence.
-
If I became a musician, guitar singer- songwriter, well then, I may or may not have that independence. But if I did I would certainly have power.

No comments:

Post a Comment