Monday 16 March 2015

The only emotion I experience is...

-
-
Rage!
-
I don't really tend to write music anymore. I don't engage in the world in ways that make me happy and I KNOW that I don't. I mean, I used to like astrology but wasn't able to discuss that on a forum. I used to like volunteering and meeting people but for some reason am not able to do that anymore either.
-
The rage comes from my daily thoughts. And how the reality that I perceive is ignored by everyone around me. Yesterday I got a job offer, or it may have been the day before. I didn't want this job, or more precisely, I want to try harder while I'm not employed in getting a job in administration. A full time job so I can move out of home.
-
But I got a job offer and will probably get it. My hopes for a 'proper job' are somewhat dashed since I will not be able to undergo training for administration or something.
-
This is deliberate. This situation is deliberate by all those out there, and there are many, whom would prefer what I had to offer was just not there and have the ability to overpower me.
-
The only hope is that the Benjamin Fulford ideas come through. Then the 'weak' will be empowered. Those whom have not had a voice. I wouldn't fault them for whatever it is they want to do to 'the cabal'.
-
I have been thinking a lot about what will happen if something happens, for instance, I got a non- fluoride toothpaste recently and imagining if fluoride were removed from the water supply the world over and everyone's psychic abilities started opening up... Just a little. Oh my god. All these brilliant things that could be happening.
-
(The job thing is probably fine I don't know. Perhaps so perhaps not. Getting the job could lead in an unexpected direction or further empower me towards my goals.
-
I'm rather scared the employers themselves will find this but at the same time, I don't apparently have the ability to withdraw what I'm thinking and feeling from this blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment