Thursday 25 June 2015

Correcting the blockage.

I've realised what I was trying to tell myself.

I have been applying for regular jobs but have always stopped myself from 'sales' because people often tell me not to do it.

There were two main case study girls in the post preceeding the last one. Girl B was a girl I met recently who went through a large effort at manipulation, truly quite a lot of energy into it, only to tell me she had a boyfriend when I asked her out last time I saw her. (Which was confirmed on her facebook.)

Last time I thought I might do 'Sales' she was the one who convinced me not to do it. Someone whom obviously doesn't have my best interests at heart.

In 'sales' I will make the rule that I will not sell financial products (when the stock market is going to crash) since these would ruin peoples lives. But that will 'likely' be my only ethical contrainst. There are others I might want to but I haven't decided yet.

So, yeah, anything for the mission. I'm truly going nuts at home. Will have to not go and do volunteering. Even though it would be good for my higher chakras the lower ones are the ones I need to work on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment