Friday 31 July 2015

Hmmm.

I don't have anything to say or contribute at this very minute. Only that I am scared.
-


I have not experienced any painful guidance towards this girl, lately. But I am scared that this is only temporary (since the 'birthday' asking out is still on the table), and if I don't phone her and have that go well, the energy will close down again, (i.e. she will 'give up', that implies she is waiting for me which is ludicrous), and if the energy closes down again I will again be under pains to call her.
-


Obviously whenever I do call her she tells me not to phone her anymore, and that is painful and a reason I don't want to do so.
-


I got guidance a few minutes ago, a strong image and words of 'there is a 100% chance you two will be together'. What, no chance that my health is going to deteriorate? At the current moment that seems like a Herculean task. Oh well, another mystery on this 'planet'.
-
Anyway, so obviously real pains. Most people will never know the incredible fear of not knowing if they are going to be sane and 'living' for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment