Wednesday 29 July 2015

So...

I made the phone call, she phoned back, then I phoned back.
-


I explained fully the 'life force' thing, she said I explained that to her at the time.
-


So, here we are, I do not know what happens from here. But someone has clearly stated that from their side it is just me, I did explain that from my perspective the grudge she held after things started going wrong wasn't really OK at the higher vibration level.
-


So the conclusion is. I now have a good reason to not call her, I have good communication. And if I did die from this point as I summarised (that's what it feels like when I don't contact her sometimes), she would have full knowledge of the reasons and full karma.
-


Just looked at the stockmarket and saw a massive positive synchronicity about my thoughts.
-
When she said 'you explained that to me at the time'. There is obviously awareness on her behalf. It means she has taken it in and doesn't believe it, so the possibility it is legitimate must have at least OCCURED to her, therefore, she has awareness and will power towards my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment