Saturday 11 July 2015

Two things.

A) Firstly, when not allowing certain things into sexual fantasies that I have already outlined there is less blockage present and more of a 'soul to soul' in my thought process. Certain perversities, I feel, are unpleasant to the soul and the soul slightly withdraws from the body when you engage, but straight normal stuff is different.

B) I am wondering about the efficacy of the term 'sociopath'. I realise the definition is very fluid and perhaps this is not useful. However, my normal problem when working on this sort of thought process is that I then try and monitor my thoughts for change. I will attempt to not bother. This 'label' I believe is counterproductive because it is a label, when having these thoughts my ability to see auras sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment