Saturday 5 September 2015

Success...?

I had the experience of going to the place where all this problem with the girl kicked off, and talking it over with someone that appeared to be understanding.

I also heard a story about this girl that I am unsure of (basic what she got up to then she left). I am basically reluctant to commit to any story that I am unsure of because of the situation surrounding the whole thing. Lying can stretch to any level. Someone could be lied to, they could be lying, or they could be telling the truth.

Suffice to say I have a lot of fear.

It helps that I went back to this volunteering place because it really is like a 'home' away from home, there are such nice people there. So that's a win! There is nothing to suggest the situation has changed (internally).

The story I got told about her was pretty unpleasant (including a miscarriage). One of the pieces of guidance I have about the whole thing is 'she is not protected'; assumedly by positive forces, that she has turned away from the STO path as well so is not protected. I wonder what her guides and entities are doing around this whole thing. However, I have also recieved guidance a few times of 'It will work out by Friday/ Monday - Tuesday' etc. and it hasn't; so these guidances are taken with a pinch of salt.

However, there are those guidance that connect with strong inner feelings that are NOT taken with a pinch of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment