Saturday 9 January 2016

Wow, and just a bit of an overwhelmed commentary. Part 1.

Firstly the WOW. I am going up in viewers at quite the rate... Good good. I should probably stop commenting on that now.

I am OVERWHELMED, with the events happening lately, and as such I have wanted to write an article, but so many ideas have swirled around my head that it is not going to be easy. It often comes together for me, I often know what I am going to write, but perhaps this one will be a bit disparate in commentary.

Firstly, the thing this relates to is Cologne. The event itself was a strong case of sexual harrassment. I don't know if you, the reader, is familiar with the exact events. They were UNPLEASANT.

But what is even worse is the response from the general populace and some of the news services, mostly but not limited to those on the left.

This is obviously, though probably not limited to, the 'moron barbecue' concept I was discussing before.

The hypocrisy of these people in not having even an incling to defend the German women, and also partly of the German women themselves (I'll come to that) is shown to a very small extent in these two articles.

Telegraph: Cologne sex attacks: 'Something terrible took place here. But it's as though it never happened'
"I'm angry at what happened to the women of Cologne but I am also angry at the conspiracy of silence that has followed." (real text has a hyperlink)
"It was terrifying, I got separated from my boyfriend and as they were pulling at my clothes. I thought I would be raped right there in public," says one 26-year-old woman. "I screamed for help but everywhere I looked the same thing was happening; attack and robbery. But just women. They targeted us because we were women." 
Then in a bizarre act of self-censorship one major television network deliberately chose not to report the story. It was several days before the news got out, despite the fact over 100 women had come forward and variously reported assault, robbery and, in two cases, rape. 
This blanket refusal to treat or even acknowledge incomers from a very different, male-dominated culture as "other" has led to an extraordinary myopia over the social and religious chasm that now exists between the general population and its growing ethnic minority.
...and so on and so forth. I have read some worse things, this is the lightest of the light and I'm sure infowars and other independent media outlets have a more detailed account of the more horrific aspects of this attack. Fireworks were used on PEOPLE in parts of it and refugees... RAPEFUGEES in this case had guns.

As if this wasn't bad enough. The attacks were also simultaneously happening in Switzerland, Finland, Austria and EVERY GERMAN CITY.

... and... nothing. This has been the response from most of the left media and it is backed up because on twitter, not one Corbynista is tweeting under the hashtag Cologne.

I have also learned a little about Pegida, EDL and Tommy Robinson here.

Then there have been protests by Pegida, which were carried out separately to a protest by German women, both protesting the same thing (and left wing groups turning up against Pegida, saying 'refugees welcome'. They don't get it do they?)

The point I'm making here is that it doesn't matter if Pegida are considered a racist group by some people. (Paul Joseph Watson tweet: Daily reminder, Islam is not a race, raping women is bad). You are up against it now (the government). These are the people who have your back. The people who decided that Pegida and the womens protest shouldn't co-operate are responsible for the inefficiency of this protest.

I'm going to have to seperate this into separate articles. Because with the overload of emotion, I cannot fit it into a larger structure at the moment. What is the lefts agenda? How does this fit into the global plan? and astrology of the day. What I've written is all I'm going to fit into this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment