Monday 15 February 2016

A possible 'Trump' card against Brexit.

No that is not a pun. Trump is a good guy.

But after reading an article referenced below by zerohedge, it seems quite clear to me how the EU is going to play it.

Consider, the shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn:

BBC: Putin 'would see EU exit as weakness,' says Labour's Hilary Benn

"Let's be clear. President Putin would shed no tears if Britain left the European Union. He would see Brexit as a sign of our weakness and of the weakness of European solidarity at the very moment when we need to maintain our collective strength."
This article also seems to mean that Hilary is in favour of trident, Corbyns attempt to stop trident renewal I see as an attempt to stop the black budget money likely being taken from there.

I must admit, with the speech I was largely in favour of, which made sure to reference real things Da'esh had done rather (I.e. Yazidi girls) than any of the Hollywood blockbusters McCain made, Hilary had quite convincingly pulled the wool over my eyes.

Apparently I can still be fooled by a Blair!

If there were ever any more proof needed, have a look at this:

The Independent: 'Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to Europe than Isis', says billionaire financier George Soros

There is room for Hilary to be a good guy after all this but it is very, very unlikely in my opinion. But Hilary is not the point, the narrative being offered here is that we need to stay in the EU and support it as a check against Russian financial and military (EU army?) power.

And how will they ramp up the 'evidence' that Putin is the bad guy no one is quite convinced that he is.

This is what's going on in Syria. To summarise, Turkey is looking to interfer in Syria, possibly forcing Putins hand, or intending to, then he will go running to Nato.

It is a sick disgusting plan to cause the deaths of thousands for a chess like regional gain (many actually, I've only highlighted one of the 'benefits' to the cabal of this maneuver.) But what else do we expect from such people?

They are trying to do several things at a time, which is only sensible in this kind of game I suppose. For instance, the ECB considering both Quantitative Easing and Brexit concerns at the same time, there is some benefit this gives them. Perhaps hoping that Quantitative Easing to 'save' the financial system will rub off to the 'benefits' to Britain that EU membership has.

Solutions

I don't actually know, these games seem to be more advanced with far more information than I actually have at my fingertips. But I will suggest positive moves in my opinion:

A) If Erdogan steps one foot over Syria's border (which I know he already has) Russia, or another power perhaps on their side but not yet in the fray, should loudly proclaim protection of the Kurds by giving them better weapons. And privately promise if Erdogan plays nasty then the weapons the Kurds will receive will indeed be very incendiary.

B) For my UKIP libertarians I associate with, while we cannot do much really most of us, and I imagine political power may be limited from my readers (my readership is severely limited in numbers to even make a dent onto this IMO). Perhaps if Jeremy (or even Momentum? Very unlikely but mentioned). If he does oust Hilary if we could be quiet about it, not go on about free speech or other such things. Since Soros and co. are dangerous, these people are really dangerous.

Rather how I don't imagine Trumps supporters are criticising Bernie for this fantastic piece of wisdom (in fact I have heard some of Trumps real physical supporters not too hard on Bernie):

Inside info. From some of the people really in the know (Corey Goode), Kissinger is labelled a very sinister person indeed:


No comments:

Post a Comment