Thursday 17 March 2016

Two pieces of info.

Following on from my metaphysical ideas on lightning strikes and China being next (which I cannot find at the moment, I need to index these articles, there are a few of them now). This definitely fits:

Zerohedge: Chinese Coup Rumblings: Website Prints "Explosive" Letter Calling For President's Resignation

Also, whenever I have found out about particularly dark stuff to do with the 'cabal', including from Benjamin Fulfords life story, depopulation has always been the main thing. This video has given me an ongoing shift in awareness:


I don't even bother checking stocks anymore, it is so obviously completely rigged. I haven't banned myself from it but just can't be bothered. When ZH produces an article saying STOCKS PLUNGE, then I might be interested again.

This means to me that it is likely that when it does come down, it will really come down. If traders are buying because a computer is telling them to, and they are not really confident about their stocks based on fundamentals. When they sell they will really sell, there will be nothing holding them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment