Sunday 20 March 2016

Update last post.

The last post could have been incorrect in a small way:

I will correct it here because I made the last post here, obviously I prefer to keep these posts away from this forum and on my own personal blog:

It could be the UK Brexit polarities are:

A) Leave EU are real freedom fighters = Positively polarised.

B) Vote Leave are trying to snuff that out for partial disclosure = Negatively polarised. (This is seeking to possibly leave and then renegotiate entry (though they have officially denied this!) negatively polarise in that it twists a positive desire and yearning for freedom into further slavery?)

C) Staying in the EU = Unpolarised. Which is actually not possible with high levels of polarity. If we are moving up the unpolarised option will not be possible because of too much charge and polarity.

The 'inners' I have met do seem pretty stupid and unthinking. Not negatively polarised but simply unable to face things.

However, this has just been a muse. Staying in the EU is not a positively polarised decision. 

It is of course more likely vote leave/ partial disclosure is unpolarised, so this has been like I said a useless muse. Tony Blair of course has pushed the 'in'. It is obvious. My dreams have pointed to him as important in the global plan of when the negative fails. He is clearly a bad guy.

So back with the first idea.

I had quite a few negative greetings the night after the last post and am shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment