Monday 18 April 2016

Surprising posts.

So, Benjamin Fulford has come out with a doozy.

There is a scene in one of the Wallace and Gromit films where Gromit is in jail, putting together a puzzle, and it says 'be ready, Friday 8pm'. Then he looks at his clock and it is ticking to precisely Friday 8pm, this is how it begins:


If what Benjamin Fulford is saying comes to something, then this is exactly like it feels. I only just read the free part of his entry, it was already 19th April.

He is essentially stating that the Chinese and possibly the Yuan are part of a new move that will kill the American stock markets as others and I have been talking about.

Perhaps it is true and it will all come down tomorrow and perhaps it is not. The DOW is within spitting distance of all new highs! One good day or three moderately good days and it will be there!

What I think is more likely to happen is that some subtle gravity will be changed, some stock market 'rule' will be different and things will more slowly start to unravel.

Other good news from the Daily Mail is that where I live, Brighton, is one of the most Eurosceptic places in Britain! Considering it's also got a Green MP... Perhaps the left are not so bad... Or at least not stupid!

Or perhaps there are more libertarians than most would think even in that group.

Prep:

One thing I have learned from having water temporarily off in the house is how much water people need. If I am prepping for a potential cut off of water, I hope the water I do have will be used for drinking! So disposable plates is something I'm going to be getting. Also, hand wipes and the like, I have some but the need to wash the hands after the toilet is a very strong one. There are lots of little things a person might need water for that we take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment