Saturday 29 October 2016

Social media and volatile news circuit.

So, I went on twitter and facebook yesterday. They were awful.

I can't believe Twitter is so bad. After being on Gab for so long, I had not noticed how positive the Gab phenomena is.

Twitter was clunky, there were posts that came into my feed that I absolutely, passionately did not care about. A hashtag something like #ThingsPeopleDontSayInHorrorMovies. Every time you RT something it summarises the post and asks you if you want to RT it. This same feature has previously blocked me RT'ing things, usually for political reasons, so it gave me an extra strong sense of frustration to see it.

It was awful in every way. Then I went on facebook and I just could not even consider putting my energy into that platform after so many people have deliberately ignored what I was saying for months on end. People on there seem happy with photos of lakes and t- shirts with cute saying on them. If that's what they want then that's what they can have! I will not interfer.

It reminds me of something said in the Law of One that people stop at whatever place, they may be very close to getting something but if they have to stop there they will stop before getting it.

Meanwhile the volatility of the news circuit proves that there has been some sort of big change behind the scene, consider:

Daily Express: 'Merkel to be replaced WITHIN A WEEK': Shock alliance could see German leader booted out

This plus the news of Hillary getting investigated again shows that something big may happen, as I summarised briefly in the last post and one before, there looks like there could also be financial volatility as well!

I also happen to love the statements of these 'migrants'. We want designer wear like Armani and Boss, and the French will not give us a big house so we want to move to England.

Well, they're not wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment