Tuesday 27 December 2016

Bank crisis. soya (phytoestrogens) and entertainment.

Not much to say today we're all still in downtime.

There's this which is definitely worth keeping an eye on:

Zerohedge: The Italian Bank Run: Monte Paschi Capital Shortfall Surges 75% To €8.8Bn Due To "Rapid Liquidity Deterioration"

We'll be watching carefully all these things!

There is also this that means I will likely be more careful with soya. I consume quite a bit of soya. Soya 'free from' deserts. Decaf soya lattes. (Perhaps there is a link with phytoestrogens and the reputation of yuppies buying soya drinks?) One of my fundamental goals at the moment is to be able to do exercise since I get quite physically drained from my work. Testosterone may help with that. Plus, even though I am physically working very well whenever I request it from myself, I am thinking of sex so infrequently that it is starting to worry me (cue some recent posts), or to be more correct I am fine not thinking about sex but do not want that choice to be a result of liquid estrogen:

Daily Mail: Soya 'damages sperm': Vegetarian diet heavy in tofu can affect men's chances of becoming a father

I will probably start having herbal tea in its place to partly replace the lattes. However, I know myself well enough that it is unlikely I will be able to just cut every single indulgence out of my diet. Therefore, I am further relaxing the alcohol. Plus alcohol works very well sometimes for difficulties in sleeping and allows relaxation to be slightly more social. I have had it before where I have been out and my throat has stopped working so I can't speak properly. I drink alcohol and it clears.

That's it for the moment.

I have watched two interesting programs recently. One is Horns. Which started off incredibly interesting and I did like the main actors portrayal here. However, it became a little annoying and cliched by the end.

Also, from a google play voucher I got at Christmas... Star Wars Rebels! The first half of season 3... That's all I want from a star wars film. A jedi with a blue lightsaver, a Sith with a red one, and the related mysteries of their spiritual paths. Despite widespread condemnation I did like Episodes 1,2 and 3. Partly because of the lightsaber battles. Those battles in Episodes 4 were very badly choreographed and it feels like a bit of a let down.


No comments:

Post a Comment