Friday 24 March 2017

Quiet news and hypocritical pro Islam voices.

So, little news about, except for waiting for article 50 which is within the week, there is little to say.

For me personally, I am thinking about what to do with my time that I now have free due to the 'underemployment' I have talked about in the last few recent posts.

I have been using the time kid of badly, because I have not been looking after my health a great deal during it. But, when I do work out my health better, perhaps it would be a good idea to use the time to get into exercise and potentially martial arts again.

Also, I am sick to death of hearing how great the Qur'an is and how non violent Islam is. I know this to not be true. Perhaps I need to read more than 14% of the Qur'an in order to be able to really argue the point.

Yesterday, Nigel Farage on LBC did a show about if Britain is really 'united' or if it is more divided and there were several extremely pro and extremely anti Islam voices on there.

The pro Islam voices I find annoying. One guy was asking Nigel if he had read the Qur'an, implying he did not know what he was talking about. If I were to finish reading the book and also to make many memes/ quotes of the Qur'an, showing how each and every chapter is violent nonsense, well then, at least I would have something against their ridiculous hypocrisy.

I read a little into the Mecca side of the Qur'an yesterday as oppose to the Medina one I had already been reading. It is just as bad. It is not so openly violent but it absolutely lacks any genuine spiritually enlightening message. (In my opinion of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment